Awareness Acquired | Ep. 27 "Scholarly Anxious"
Scholarly Anxious ๐ฎ๐๐ฎ If you are a student who often is anxious about the amount to schoolwork to do with very little time, take a minute (or eighteen) to listen to episode 27 of Awareness Acquired. In today's episode, we talk about the hardships that some if not all of us students experience on a daily basis. We also interview one of Fenton's very on alumni and we get to hear what she feels is necessary for our kids to loosen up. ๐ ๐Listen to my Podcast๐๐ Awareness Acquired | Ep. 27 "Scholarly Anxious" Your host Ashley (Left) and the guest speaker Ana (Left) Hey everyone! In case you people out there were wondering... I'm your host Ashley. I am 15 (16 on December 28!), and a sophomore currently attending Fenton High School. Some of my favorite activities include doing arts and crafts, playing with my dog, sleeping and singing. I feel very stro...
Hey Esteban, I only listened to a part of your podcast but I can say that I really liked the direction in which you went with this. I liked how you started out with an interview with many people in Fenton High School which allowed you to get an all around viewpoint about MS-13 through their various opinions. I also liked how yours had no music. Other podcasts I noticed had music over their voices and I could not hear anything over there's and having this clarity is huge in my eyes. I also like how your profile page has pictures of the U.S. Military. Knowing you a bit, I know that your dream is to become a member in the U.S. Military and I think that this is really cool sharing this with me and your viewers. Overall, Esteban, I expected nothing less, great job!
ReplyDelete