Diabetes
By: Cynthia Ibarra Welcome to my blog! My name is Cynthia Ibarra and I'm a sophomore at Fenton Highschool. My favorite things to do are play softball, watch sports, and listen to music. Click here to listen to my podcast! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gXQuxua52MRNZ7my8jZofgu4npEBhjeo/view?usp=sharing Diabetes is something that has increased over the years. In the U.S, more than 30 million adults and children have diabetes. This means that 1 in 10 adults over 20 years of age have it. There are four different types of diabetes that this podcast discusses. Going along with diabetes, I chose to interview my dad because he has type 2. The interview gives a peek at what he has to go through with medication and daily injections, along with the genetic side of it. I hope you enjoy my podcast! Works cited: Barrett, Nora A., and Eugene J. Barrett. "Diabetes." World Book Advanced, World Book, 2018, www.worldbookonline.com/adva...
Comments
Post a Comment